Monday, May 11, 2009

It's My Party...



Let's say you were having a party. A party about shoes. Shoes made by respected, talented artists and designers. A launch party for Canada's only alternative fashion journal's shoe issue. With 300 people invited. At a world-class museum devoted to shoes. A party that was your responsibility to make successful, fun and memorable.

What shoes do you wear to this party??

And, if you can't even figure out what to wear on your feet, how are you supposed to dress the rest? (especially if the shoes you covet are worth two months rent...)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I saw the shoes at the top left on another blog a while back. I think of them often. I was thinking we should liberate some shoes from the costume warehouse, but then realized they would be gross.

M said...

I don't care!! Do you remember those red thigh high boots from a while back, I totally forget what show...and they're not as slutty as they sound...but I want those ones!!

Sarah said...

I do not remember those but they sound like the boots on the cover of my day planner...which I also covet.